Selling Your Home
Selling your home is a tough thing to do.
Most sellers want to sell their home as quickly as possible. And, of course, they want to sell it at the highest price possible. That sounds simple, but it’s not. It takes the help of a good real estate agent to aid in setting the price, preparing the home, and marketing the home effectively to attract buyers.
By hiring me as your listing agent, I can help you:
• Properly prepare and stage your home
• Strategically set the price
• Market your home to buyers
• Take the time to show the home to prospects
• Negotiate the best possible selling price
• Complete all of the required agreements to finalize the deal
• Our commercial real estate services include: land acquisition and sales, leasing, management and auditing, due diligence, tenant representation, investment consulting and valuation services
Sometimes properties fail to sell due to lack of exposure, overpricing, or lack of buyer confidence. When selling your home, you need to be very realistic with your goals and do your homework. As the marketplace changes so must your strategy. Too many people spend thousands of dollars, hours of their time (not to mention stress) and miss the best opportunities to sell or don’t have the proper information to make a sale possible. It is important to gather all the information you need and get the advice of experts. At the end of the day, hiring a professional to ensure your sale is done properly may be one of the best investments you will make.
As a top producer for CIR Realty, I have experience selling homes in almost all of the Calgary communities and surrounding areas. Within 48 hours, I can provide you with a FREE (no obligations) comparable market analysis and as your listing agent, I will make sure you get the best price for your home!
To view my current listings, please click here.
For a free Home Evalution, please click here.